I have a vast repertoire of Webinars available for delivery — either ‘off the shelf’ with minimal change or topics that can be more fully customized to your audiences. You can read a partial list of testimonials here.
As well, I am planning to offer some online courses and webinars directly — to hear of these, best to Stay in touch – and sign up for my newsletter to hear of upcoming webinars and other news. Some are free and some have a modest fee. Don’t miss out. I usually share news and invitations with my community (newsletter/list) first.
Customized or ‘off the shelf’ Webinars as well as ‘virtual meetings’ for your team.
If you are interested in bringing team/organizational learning opportunities to your organization via webinar and/or ‘virtual classroom’ – I am now offering a range of courses/programs/presentations. Some are ‘off the shelf’ (ish) and others are customized to your needs.
TOPICS: just a few highlighted topics available:
- Setting Goals that Fuel Success
- Finding Ease in Times of “Crazy Busy” (based on my book) – manage stress; learn resilience strategies; and more.
- Conversational Intelligence® – building trust one conversation at a time
- Giving Feedback that Fuels (for leaders)
- Leadership-ability (for new, emerging and experienced leaders)
- Addicted to Yes – learn to say No when it matters
- And many more….check back soon.